Take That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here

5 posters

Go down

MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here Empty MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here

Post by VickyAdmin Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:35 am

share and discuss your memories of meeting one or all of take that here

I first ''saw'' mark while i was (wagging school) sat outside his mum's house in oldham many yrs ago, 92 or 93 i think it was but my first real ''meeting'' was last year at the M.E.N Arena, the 4th of may my 26th birthday i was on the floor just 7 rows from the front and on the isle seat when mark walked back to the stage i got a kiss & a hug then came jason who wished me happy birthday put his arm around me and kissed my cheek WOOOOO HOOOOO Shocked

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
VickyAdmin
VickyAdmin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-08

https://takethat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here Empty Re: MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here

Post by claireyorange Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:39 pm

First time was at the capital fm roadshow, crystal palace, 92 (i think!) Then had 2 wait another 3 years and met them everyday for a week outside the conrad hotel in chelsea in 95!
God knows what i'd do if i met them again, id probably make a right fool of myself!
claireyorange
claireyorange

Female
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here Empty Re: MET TAKE THAT? Share you memories here

Post by emilyttfan Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:55 am

i aint met any, but would love to! if im ever in middle i will scream its mi birthday lol
emilyttfan
emilyttfan

Female
Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by how hot Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:49 am

i have never met them but my god i would love to!!
i am jealous of all of you that have met them. Cool
how hot
how hot

Female
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by linzi32 Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:18 am

I have met them all except Howard. All from years back when i used to sit out side Mark Owen house on Coppice Street or Road in Oldham, then he moved about 10 mins down the road from me....lucky me...dream come true, so met him quiet alot after that blocking him in in my car then at the local pub the Summit on Todmorden Road, had lots of pictures took with him, very nice lad. The others just met them outside concerts and hotels. I would love to meet them again think am more keen now than i was years ago...wouldnt kick any of them out of bed now thats for sure xx
linzi32
linzi32

Female
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down